Sunday, May 6

Memories (May 6, 2007)


I went to Central World Plaza today looking for a bookstore, lo and behold, found the piano shop I visited once with a friend. The place brought back memories, something I wanted to share.

My friend from the US of A visited me once. We decided to go to Central World (formerly known as World Trade Plaza), and do some shopping. We found this piano shop and decided to take a look. My friend asked permission if we can sit and play one of their grand pianos. We did and sang songs from Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon and Les Miserables. It was sheer joy.

There were no applauses, no limelight, no fans but being with one of my very best friend doing what we both like was just pure happiness. I miss her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment