Friday, November 1

Finding Subjects: Shoot and Ponder

It was a good day to shoot pictures. As I was staying in a resort close to the river, the opulence of green and eye catching scenes made me drool with delight. An amateur in photography, let me indulge you in things I found, weirdly wonderful. And the imagery of each is dedicated to some of the awesome bloggers I found.



Shoot


Ponder 

Growing old does not mean we are no longer fruitful with our lives. It means a new chapter, with opportunities to share our experiences to the young. So we better make great stories with our lives so we partake in the telling and be an inspiration. ( dedicated to Ms. Joy)





Shoot


Ponder 

Our house should not be a haven of trouble but it should be of love. The ants, with their love for their Queen, made this simple yet strong abode for themselves. Our house should be nurtured with care and love amongst siblings and parents. We build together and we grow together. ( dedicated to Ms. Lili)





Shoot


Ponder 

Though the Heliconia flowers withered after blossoming a magnificent display of shapes and colours, its life passed through another chapter. Each and every year of our lives is a celebration of what we had done during the past. We celebrate our birthdays not because we wanted to tell the world not how old we are, but we wanted to be thankful for the blessings we received. (dedicated to Mr. Fiel-Kun)





Shoot

                                                                       Ponder

The size of these fruit simply enthralls food lovers while challenge the palete of some for its hotness. Things whether big or small have values. Remember that a tiny speck of dust entering our eye can irritate it so as the smallest endeavour is already an achievement. A warm hug or a big smile each day is enough to start the day. Some kind words to start the week can give us a better outlook of what lies ahead. (dedicated to Mr. Ric)






Shoot



Ponder 

Hiding conspicuously behind the younger and matured leaves is a cluster of fruit-like yields of a giant tree. Whilst growing through time, our image to others grows as well. There are people who are born with wisdom and had gathered rich experiences at a young age. Learning from their sagacity can gap the bridge between generations. I did. (dedicated to Mr. Geosef)





Shoot


Ponder 

These pink pearls of the jungle are not decorations for the trunks and branches. There is life in those small round egg-like ready to hatched in no time. Life is a series of birth and death, and to be a witness to both is a gift. (dedicated to Rix)





Shoot


Ponder 

The twist and turn of the long stem is a reminder of life's intricacies. Not everything that we traverse is one straight line which makes it easy to move. Along the way, some twists and turns will have to be endured. But it isn't the destination that we put utmost importance, it is the journey. Whilst rocky the path, it is faith and hope that makes us understand life's true essence. (dedicated to asiong)





Shoot


Ponder 

When life gives you direction, proceed with care as there are lefts and rights to turn to. Decisions are based not just of the mind and also of the heart. It is no guarantee that they will always be right but we do find what's good about the way we are trekking. Maybe by having faith and strength, that turn we wanted can give us the direction to follow. (dedicated to yccos)





Shoot


Ponder 

The flower is very distinctive as it resembles hands reaching up. They are like dainty fingers extended as if dancing through the sound of the wind. When we can support others with whatever we can be it time, words of encouragement or a simple hello; we might be giving others a needed boost at that time. We have our sunsets and sunrises and when someone peeks through that window to say "How do you do?", it gives us an appreciation of our existence and the friendships we made with others. (dedicated to Ms. Balut)



There you are, the photos taken from Suan Phueng, Ratchaburi and the people behind my blogging world. A big thanks to all of you. 

38 comments:

  1. Awww, sir Jonathan. This definitely made my day. Natuwa naman ako at kasali ako sa dedication. Maraming salamat po!

    Ooh, Heliconia. Ngayon ko lng nalaman ung tawag sa halaman na yan hehe. Matagal ko nang nakikita yan dito sa amin :D

    May nakita din akong pepper plant (if not mistaken) on of your pic saka yung siling labuyo. Meron din birds of paradise saka ung mga eggs ng kuhol ehehe XD

    Have a nice day po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me teary-eyed Jonathan. It is an honor to be mentioned in your blog and for your words of wisdom. I admire you really for your skills. Thanks for touching our hearts and for all the qoutes with love and the pictures. God bless you even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jonathan sa totoo lang ay naging chubby lalo ang puso ko dito natapat pa ako sa representation ng life and death... pero nakakatuwa dahil sa totoo lanng dahil sa pinagdaanan ko ng family ko i learn how to give importance sa buhay... salamat kaibigan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fiel-kun,

    You are welcome and I can only write something like this because I know the bloggers from their writings or postings and it is time to salute their presence in my blog.

    I am wishing you a great birthday this year and hopefully a year filled with blessings and fulfilled wishes. Have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ms. Joy,

    It is my pleasure to be ale to meet someone like you and who had been inspiring a lot of people through your life stories. I salute your strength and determination to suceed. May you be a beacon of encouragement and inspiration to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rix,

    The wordings were based on how I perceive people who visits my blog and from what I read from theirs. Your stories about your lovely mom, your huling habilin, the coming wedding prep, and life stories represent love, hope and happiness. May God bless you for your vibrant spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang galing ng concept! Shoot and Ponder!

    I can do the shooting, pero mahina ako sa pondering hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. salamat Jon :) nakakatuwa talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natuwa naman ako noong nakita ko yung siling labuyo. Meron sa amin n'yan sa bahay. Dapat siguro i-shoot at ponder ko din. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mar,

    Hindi pa ako handa mag dedicate for you. Wala pa akong masyadong alam even if I had the opportunity to read some of your blog posts. I get to know people with their comments so I thought of giving them a tribute of sort. Kaya mo yan, I mean to ponder, since you also write with deep meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ako ang dapat magpasalamat Rix dahil hindi naman tayo nag meet pa pero very supportive ka with my blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ish,

    Nahirapan akong kunan yan dahil nasa hagdanan ng resort so baka malaglag ako eh ang liit liit ng bunga so focus to the max. I see your photos at mukhang hi tech yung camera mo. Pag magaling na akong kumuha then it is time for me to invest but for now, tipid tipid muna, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahaha ok lang yun... online friends are still friends supporting each others blog can build a bond of friendship tulad ni fielkun magkaibigan kami kahit di pa kami nagkikita same sa you kaya its ok hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salamat Cher Jo! Nakaka-touch nang bonggang-bongga :D

    Ang galing ng concept ng post na ito...
    Ayan, we're back to the battlefield, vacation over :/ haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rix, sana nga, na kahit magkita tayo we remain friends through blogging. Hindi naman kasi blind dating ang bloggers meet na kapag ayaw sa itsura ng writer, hindi ka na kikibuin unless may kailangan sa iyo. I like the word support. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Explain ko lang cher kat. Teaching is a new direction you took so I had you in mind when I tried to write about that paragraph. Na kahit mahirap ang way to wisdom, you find strength on your own to continue knowing that in the end it is not only for the students but also for your own growth. Makibaka sa Lunes, time to work. Oks lang yan, malapit na rin Christmas break :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nakow. Hindi hi-tech ang camera ko. It is just a simple point and shoot. Yung magagandang shots lang yung ina-upload ko kaya mukhang hi-tech yung aking camera.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ish,

    Ganuon pala yun. High resolution naman siguro kaya maganda ang kinalabasan. I have a digi cam na maganda din naman kumuha. Ganda talaga pag may camera, we can always document things around us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great read and shots :) This gave me the feels. I hope to get to read more from your interesting blog :) Nakakaintriga talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Jon! I am really happy every time you drop by in my blog and let me know about it by your comments. Now, this made me happy in the nth level. Thank you.

    I love your photos, your stories and your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Simon,

    Thanks. Siya ako naman ang magbabasa ng blog mo to say nakakaintriga which really is, ang haba nga lang ng postings, ha,ha,ha. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Lili,

    I do enjoy reading about your family, yourself and the things that interests you. I like crafts and gardening as well and I see a little of me in you though you are brave and always happy (based on your postings) of which I am not. It will be a great pleasure to meet you and your family one day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Very inspiring bits!!
    Thanks for the mention....
    However hindi na muna ako makakapgpost (for the mean time) - may problem sa blogger account ko. Anyway, I'll try to visit na lang from time to time! Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So sorry to hear that since I always look for your postings especially on Mondays to inspire me with your little and big talks. I appreciate your presence in here thus the tribute. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ay naku sinabi mo pa Jon... tapos funny yung after nyo maging kaibigan and nag meet pag na feel nya na di ok ang vibes nyo eh iuunfollow ka lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mayroon bang unfollow button, hindi ko makita eh, saan ba? Totoo yan at sana hindi naman mangyari kasi when I met some bloggers last summer, it was so much fun, the meetings pero siyempre nagbabago ang tao. Kaya nga yung postings ninyo ni fuel eh swak na swak this time. Sige susulat din ako.

    ReplyDelete
  27. bumalik talaga ko... wala po akong ibang masabi kundi salamat at more power and pictures to come.. hahaha

    As for teaching, I think I've found that this is really my purpose. I've found happiness in every child's smile and laughter, their gratefulness and witty questions... As for being in the public school system, its hard to decide... Much as I wanted to help, hindi ko kaya.. and Im scared that I might just lose a lot of things while fighting for radical change....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi cher,

    You cannot do it alone, kailangang marami tayo. There should be really good people in the government to help us out, or the education system itself. Bakit ba ako umalis pa eh I sacrificed so much just to be able to earn a decent living. Alam mo bang I wanted a piano for so long that when an offer came I left. It is a big story deserving another post. Anyway, I can be our support system, just one e mail away!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jonatahn meron option to unfollow the blogger eh nasa option sya :) yep people also change pero sana always for the good ehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hate you Jonathan, I was surprised by this post. *hahaha* A big thanks to you too. I sooo love the photo that you dedicated to me, especially the description. Lakas maka-feeling special! More happines for you my friend. :3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Rix,

    Done! Ha,ha,ha. It is a busy world but I am so tired of being one when they don't even care. I wish I could be go back being callous.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hate you too Geosef. The peppercorn pic suits you well. :) thanks for being there during the 'storm'. It was your word of wisdom that made me think anew. I am just being appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  33. *hihihi* It was my pleasure to have the opportunity in helping a fellow blogger. Til the next storm my friend (though I hope there won't be a next one). :3

    ReplyDelete
  34. There is, but reserved for the next post, on what the three storms or sunsets are. Let my stories be my own learning and your words of encouragement be my strength. Thanks Geo!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wait penge naman ng tissue... may lumabas na dugo sa ilong at tenga ko nung binasa mo ang sagot mo sa huling message ko nyahahaha... see you when i see you Jon..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Rix,

    Bakit tissue ba ang gusto mong pasalubong? ha,ha,ha. See you this January though I wish I can be there on the 22nd of December.

    ReplyDelete
  37. It took me sometime to acknowledge this post and this is the reason why :)

    THANK YOU Jonathan. I really appreciate this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The blog posting is indeed humbling. Much thanks to one wonderful blogger friend, ms. Balut.

    ReplyDelete