Saturday, October 26

Shoot and Kill

 It was raining when I arrived my destination. While I waited for the rain to stopped, I was pondering whether what I will do is going to be good or not. I was craving for it since the first time I got a taste of it. I wanted to do it again.


When I cast my eyes towards the sky as if to look for an answer, a multitude of dragonflies were swirling and darting to and fro making criss crosses as if warning me not to proceed with my plan.


Looking down on the ground as to avoid the gloomy colour of the sky and the unwanted presence of the dragonflies, I started to walk towards my destination. It wasn't a heavy feeling as I was determined to try it once again. It was exhilarating the first time so doing it for the second or third is just to fulfill my longing to be more precise. 


It wasn't a long walk and though the path was bathed with colours and perfumed with dainty aroma, it didn't stop me on my track to fulfill my current wish. I was determined to do it with sweet revenge.


I passed by the rooster who gave me a wide eyed stare. It probably knew what I was thinking or hoping to do, but it didn't crack a single sound. 


The duck simply gave me a devilish grin as if approving my thoughts, "Oh yes, it's payback time, do what I wish and be happy without guilt."

So there I was, standing in front of him with piercing eyes with no exchange of words. I gave him the paper in exchange for a gun and "bang!", "bang!", "bang!" were heard within the surrounding areas.


It must be the sound of the bullet penetrating my subjects that alarmed the sheep to run towards their turf. There was stampeding sound of hooves and shrieks from people around. I stirred commotion yet I was happy, for my job was done. 


Finally, I got my coveted prize, a sheep doll. I just cannot explain the mere excitement when I hold that barrel and shot those wooden cats and sheep to my pleasure. If I can live there for a day, those figures wouldn't stand my battering.

I found a new haven to live, a new course to study, a new hobby to pursue, target shooting. Energizing!

(This is part 2 of my Stress Free Ratchaburi post)

24 comments:

  1. Akala ko naman kung ano na toh, shooting game lang pala ahahaha :D

    Ini-enjoy nyo pa rin ang farm life sir Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pag mayroon niyan sa Rizal, invite mo ako sa perya. I need practice. Ang dami kasing pics, 207 lang naman, so puwedeng gawan ng istorya. Thanks fiel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natuwa naman ako dito ser! lalo na kay rooster at duck! :)

    Ayos ah, sa Enchanted Kingdom and Star City maraming ganyan. Hmmm, siguro technically medyo different.

    Shoot to kill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganuon, hindi pa ako nakapunta ng enchanted kingdom o star city. I tried Laser Quest once at napa wow ako sa aking score, ha,ha,ha. Anyway, pag may time at kasama, will visit EK, thanks sa payo Pao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very relaxing activity, shooting game! hehe.
    Naalala ko lang nung mga bata kami. Pinatatamaan ng saltik ang mga lata!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mukang magkakasundo tayo dito. Ginagawa ko din yan sa perya! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. firing! yay! ang saya siguro lalo na kung may mukha ng kinaiinisan yung target.. lols...

    EK! Yay! Star City! Yahoo! Pero nakakapagod rin.

    Ang ganda ng place na pinuntahan mo Cher Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ay naku, magshooting tayo pagbalik mo dito sa Pinas! galing! bet ko rin yan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you wrote this. The combination of pictures and words, how the former complimented the latter. Wow.

    Anyway, good luck sa new hobby! I hope it would give you happiness that's worthwhile. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ric,

    First I have to google what saltik was. Ang alam ko lang kasing pantumba ng lata eh tsinelas, he,he,he, though I have never played that game either.

    Very relaxing indeed! Naiinis nga yung bantay kasi parang hindi na ako uuwi, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yehey Ms. Balut,

    Dapat pala mag-paint ball tayong mga PBOers. Parang madaming nakakarelate, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maganda talaga yung place Cher Kat, mura pa ang pagkain or entrance or ice cream. Yummm!

    Oo nga, gawin ko kaya sa bahay yan, may mukhang dapat barilin, bulls eye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eto pa si Senyor, mukhanf mga war freak ang mga bloggers. Tara, paint ball na or laser quest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Geosef, oo nga at nagtanong na ako where I can do the real shooting as in a real firing range. Makabili na nga ng baril, bang!

    ReplyDelete
  15. natry ko na din magpaputok... nanlambot ako at nanghina pagtapos ko magpaputok.... ang panget ko sumabi lilinawin ko nga ahahaha.

    Nagpaputok ako ng m16 nung ROTC namin sa Sta. Maria Bulacan kakaibang experience kaso lang that tim malabo na ang mata ko kaya kinakabahan ako kasi baka sa iba tumama ang bala kaya nanlalambot ako at nanghihina kasi baka mamaya may casualty dahil sa akin ahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow nice long suspense post... bang bang bang! minsan meron circus malapit sa place namin, yung main operators nila mga pinoy nung nakausap kme instead n maglaro kame para manalo ng stuff toy binigay n lang sa daughter ko yung biggest bear.. hehe Thanks for those pinoy here in Selangor, Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ano ka ba Rix eh hindi naman ito book ni Glentot! Ha,ha,ha.
    Hindi ko nasubukan yan when I did ROTC but I did fire a real gun from a Red Cross Fair here in Bkk. Sobrang layo but when I got the card to check, aba, nakatama ako ng tatlo out of five, kaya naenganyo akong maghanap ng firing range. Here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello vhincent,

    Thanks for the visit. Napansin ko na ang mga Pino mabait sa kapwa pinoy pag nagkita sila outside the country.

    Kahit naman walang prize oks lang pero siyempre iba na yung may incentive. Cute naman din nung sheep doll. Sino kaya magbibigay sa aking ng giant bear, baka maubos barya ko, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi hi. Suspense talaga ha. I like the way you make us so interested in the story. Funny story. Made me smile. I am happy for you that you found a new hobby:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welll akala ko kung ano , naintriga ako kung ano akala ko may keme eh barilan pala ang peg!

    Nakailang putok ka? Hmmm natamaan ba agad?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ms. Joy,

    I wanted to write in different genre including narratives in suspense or comedic forms. I am constantly challenging myself when it comes to writing so that I grow. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Josh,

    Maghanda ka at barilan ang next activity ng PBO, ha,ha,ha. I did the firing the first day I was there and got two out of seven. The second day, four out of seven. Kung nag try pa siguro ako, seven out of seven, yabang lungs, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ..and then of course, it's the shoes photo that caught my good attention. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  24. And it is still with me, though I wanted a new pair nah! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete