Monday, June 7

Summing the Year Up


There will be two words most appropriate to describe the school year that just ended - difficult and out most challenging. In a way, I started with new students still on the lookout for friends, or should I say, friendships even though the children were in the same class last school year.

With all the difficulties come the expectation that one day, all these will have a result and results were then accomplished. The children had opened up, are confident than ever, more verbal and polished in words, had achieved a better insight of what the world is about and what to expect in a bigger school. The tools that were laid became their instruments to move forward and be what they are right now. It might not be the knowledge but the skills that played a big role towards their positive development.


I will look back at the school year and smile. The hardships I encountered with each and every whims, tricky situations, unresolved issues, behavioural challenges and the like will serve as a scaffold for improving my craft, thus for me, to become a better teacher and a more responsible person.


I would like to acknowledge all the help and support from the parents and teachers around me. I would like to send my appreciation and wishes of good luck to all my students. I would like to dedicate the whole year to the Almighty for making my students thirst for knowledge and for making me hunger for perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment