Saturday, July 31

Great Beginning, Bad Ending

I was quiet in my living
when a rather peculiar start

stirred and brought an idea
an offer to be one.

I was enthralled for the honesty

and the well organized plans

to live and behold
from now till the end.


But what of being naive
and lacking of judgment

in my part believing
what of truth is not.


I have thought that I will be
in love, a different person

yet I gave myself to insanity

for one simple promise.


And when the hammer was thrown

the verdict was read

all of these but illusions
a trick, a trap, devoid of emotions.


For none of what was shared
had shed some light

the beginning was beautiful

the rest were not.


So now in my quiet existence
lest someone disturbed again

a stern look unwavering

to give not, a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment