Wednesday, July 28

Just One Letter

I don't get much of letters and e-mails but when I do, it speaks so powerful that I am prompted to share, I mean, publish as to add this piece in my digital diary for keeps.

The one week we stayed in your home was very exciting, fun, happy and also with a touch of sadness. Sadness because it also pains me to see that you're living alone with nobody to take care of your needs like morning breakfast and simple things but I guess that what makes you stronger, as long as you find solemnity and peace in your place, I'll always be happy for you.


The short time we spent together is almost endless to me, you are not just a brother but also a good friend. My family and I will always treasure all the times we spent together.

I wish I could answer all the questions we always ask regarding our family but I guess some things are better off if we just let it be. Always remember that no matter what they say, you are my brother and I'm so damn proud of it! Nobody can change that and I thank God for making you my brother. Please take care of your health always, choose well your friends, and be strong as always.




Lovely isn't it.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm.... interesting.
    Dont really wanna probe coz it's private so I'll leave it like that.

    Anw, since I was a toddler I wanted a brother, a twin brother to be exact.

    And I cudnt believe it that after more than 20 years I found him. He changed his name of course... he's now known as Zac Efron. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe that you are not having any illusions. You have the best sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some mysteries will remain just that.

    In my life, some horros occurred because I was nosy and curious and took it upon myself to know. And then when I did discover, I wished I hadn't, instead.

    Perhpas life is doing you a favor. Choose to see it this way, instead. If you can.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete