Wednesday, September 5

What a Wonderful World (A Project Example)

Another example of how music creates art is by studying the words of a song and giving it life. The children chose the materials to be used and gave their ideas on how to represent the verses using an image, or a certain colour, or the elements of feelings and moods. 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/louis+armstrong/what+a+wonderful+world_20085347.html ]


I see trees of green........ red roses too 
I see em bloom..... for me and for you 
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world. 



I see skies of blue..... clouds of white 
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights 
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world. 


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky 
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by 
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do 
They're really sayin......I love you. 


I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow 
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know 
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

Fantabulous!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Winzton,

    Thanks! The conception was difficult but when the products were done, I was mighty proud of myself and my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jag,

    Thanks for the comment and the visit.

    ReplyDelete