Tuesday, December 8

Quote Relevant

He constructed fiction that became a facade for his inner turmoil.

from readers' perspectives, they see my postings 
as something of life's awareness and awakenings, 
that the strength of words used 
scaffolds the meanings of one's existence, 
of volatility, of exuberance, of sheer joy.

from people who clicked without leaving 
any footprints at its doorsteps, their mere presence 
juxtaposed the willingness to get in 
but with reservations or apprehensions, that such readings 
could possibly be intimidating in meaning or trapped in boring compositions.

from those who seems to care, whether they leave a mark or unconsciously 
render their presence, their understanding of the metaphorical insinuations 
and thoughts clouded by a collage of photographs may do an 
impression of my well-being at the moment, my whereabouts, 
and my line of thoughts.

my stories are webbed in truth, pursuits and actions, 
that some dreams had been halted by pressing circumstances, 
that some notes were fogged by convolution of words as 
to hide their truthfulness, that some were not embellished by extravagance 
but by experiences through the passing of time.

i fill in an empty can of life with stories to share, 
that some might learn, that others may recognize 
as opportunities for reflections, 
that one may decipher the true value of my words, 
that of an inner turmoil throughout.

it's an ongoing saga of downfalls and unsuccessful leadings, 
of sadness covered in honey, of loneliness trapped, 
that of smiles and joyful words enveloped in mist, 
in smoke, in heavy air of chaos, where the face is bright 
and the departure time drawing nigh. 

6 comments:

  1. Some people judge writers who write fiction as impractical, spinner of tales and ilogical. But there are hidden truth in fiction stories that are difficult to accept if slammed in a person's face directly. Feelings and words that might be misunderstood are written through poem and fiction stories. I'm amaze by a person who is inspired by fiction more than academics and hard facts which is a copy of someone else's idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do see your postings as life's awareness and awakenings by using all the bombastic strength of words! I am not shy to say I had to google its meanings sometimes! 55555

    You have certainly filled my can with all your transparent stories and photographs. Keep writing Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thomas, very well said. I write fiction but in reality they are always based on my life or someone who had been a part of me. Thank you for the kind words and for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Twilight,

    I love writing and I write wherever I go. Sometimes, the idea comes rushing through and I had to stop and put them in words. Sometimes, it is just the emotion talking. Sometimes, it is the sarcasm that makes my writing funny. Overall, it is a way to document my feelings and everyday life. Since I have no one to speak to or with, this blog becomes my haven for thoughts and ideas. And you, become a part of the weaving when you read, write, and share your feelings and thoughts as well. I do appreciate the comments because I see that you came and conquered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say? Thank you for writing, may it be your life, your realizations, your heaviness of heart, your dreams, just everything about you.

    Not everyone can be brave enough to fave their loneliness and sadness the way you do, not everyone can realize things the way you had expressed them in here. Every person who gets to pass by your page is just so blessed to have done that.

    Again, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete