Monday, September 16

Finding Subjects

A friend and a colleague from work gave me a camera before she left the school for good. It was an older version of a high end camera of which I have no experience of using. So I walked around the garden and made use of this gift for practise.

I imagined having my subjects talk to me while I lovingly took their photos. They are my living companions and their beauty is what surrounds me everyday.


"I will shelter you from the sun. I will protect you from the rain."

"I maybe brown now but my beauty never fades in the eyes of my friends."

"Tiny we might be but when we are together, we become one big tree."

"I grow best when I am in the comfort of loving hands."

"Even with the wind and storm, we will still shine together."

"My heart goes to you as I shed my tears for your sorrows."

"There is always a beginning. Slowly but surely, you can make it."

"I maybe a dead leaf now, but remember that I once gave nourishment to a growing tree."

Thank you so much Sylvie for this wonderful addition to my blogging world.

23 comments:

  1. i like the second to the last one... symbol of new beginnings :) nice shots cher jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. astig nung last ^_^ may bakas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, shot like a pro :))

    one thing na natutunan ko din about the basic ng photography is yung rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalawa na for the last pic, dalawa na rin for the seventh one. Thanks Eagleman sa iyong paglipad dito at kay Rix at walang halong katol ang comment ngayon. Kulang sa hithit!

    @ fiel- mangmang lang naman sa photography, ano ang rule of thirds at tinatamad akong mag google search.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Napaparanoid akonisipin na nagsasalita yung halaman.. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayaw mo nun kamilkshake, habang naglalakad ka, may kumakausap sa iyo, ha,ha,ha. Hindi na siya a walk at the park, kung hindi a talk in the park! Corney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome images!
    beautiful messages too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i missed taking pictures. this post reminded me of what i like to do aside from what i am doing now. hehehe i missed it and i feel relieved seeing the photos. more on nature kuya! i love the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ric, still have to learn a lot about settings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lalah,

    Active ba ulit sa blogging, good to see you here! Tagal mong nawala. Go back and take photographs and maybe next time we will all share one passion in photography, daming bloggers mahilig mag take ng photos. We can all do nature trek.

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you'll choose anything from nature as subject, you'll never fail

    ReplyDelete
  12. nyahaha. mukang lahat naninibago sa comment at sa post ko. mukang nasanay na kayo sa kengkoy na Rix ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos.

    More pa ha. I love looking at photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos. What's the white flower called? And the one the looks like a bunch of tiny green mangoes?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Senyor,

    I think it is true. Nature itself is already beautiful.

    Hi Rix,

    Sanay na nga kaming kengkoy ka. Hibernate mode ba? Pareho lang tayo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lilli,

    Will try but for now I am filled with school related work. :(

    Hello Blakrabit,

    I looked for the mango looking flowers' name but with no success. The white one is an anturium family plant. Long time no posting eh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaw sweet naman ni friend nag-iiwan ng camera!

    Fourth pic is my fave - something unique sya :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ms. Balut,

    As friend, mabait talaga yun pero as a colleague at work, parang ako, napaka professional. Minsan nagaaway kami, ha,ha,ha. Best buddy ko yan sa work, straight to the point magsalita at very calm everyday. Thanks for liking!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great job Jon! nice subject! favorite ko yung last two pics!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Asiong,

    Salamat sa pagdaan, wala sa mata yun, nasa camera ha,ha,ha. Musta na?

    ReplyDelete