Thursday, February 20

Liebster University

Once a student, always a student and when I am tag to be an honorary student at Liebster University, the professors need me to answer some questions for my sit in exam. 

The professors are June of Life and Spices, Geoseff from Alfabeto Della Mia Vita, Yccos from Saturday Thoughts and Jep from Korta Bistang Tibobos. Four academicians from their respective fields. Here are the questions:


GEOGRAPHY

Professor June wanted to find out my whereabouts.

1. What is your dream destination and why?

Hungary because of its history though this not a dream because this is going to be my next vacation after I befriend someone.

2. Would you rather go shopping? or food trip?

I'd rather go food tripping, small bites like when I travel around Thailand. I am not a big eater but I am a big fan of the dessert table. We can go in pair, you eat all the meat while I devour the sweets.

3. Full moon or sunrise?

Full moon because the eerie sound of the night makes me wonder why everyone goes to sleep. Exciting things must start during the night for I am a werewolf.


ADULT EDUCATION

My love guru Master Sep tried to poke into the most elusive side of my being.

1. What is the worst thing you did for love?

Falling in love.

2. What is the most unusual thing you did for lust?

Spending my entire lot.

3. Which is worse, unrequited love or unrequited lust?

I am no expert but in my case I would say unrequited love for I had experienced this over and over again (bitter gourd). I always tell myself I'm no good that's why I was always rejected but that was many years ago. Now, eat your heart out!



HEALTH AND NUTRITION

Ma'am Yccos seemed to be testing my taste buds and preference to luxury.

1. What food do you hate the most?

I just don't like food that are so spicy as it upsets my stomach which is one heck of a contradiction because I live in hot and spicy Thailand.

2. Coffee or tea?

I do drink coffee what with my overloaded card from SB courtesy of my students. But drinking tea is just heavenly. I also collect tea pots if I may add. 

3. Tent Camping or Hotel Staycation? Why?

Hotel Staycation because of three things: convenience, bathroom and food. The reason why I work so hard is so that I can stay in a hotel, alone!



                                          GEOGRAPHY

Ginoong Jep's were like Mr. Filipinas' questions.

1. Bakit mga magaganda lang ang may pageant? Bakit walang ugly pageant?

Wala kasing manonood, walang advertisers, at mahirap pumili ng mananalo. At sa dami namin, mas marami ang sasali kaysa sa manonood.


2. Kung may bubuhayin ka kapalit ng sarili mong buhay, sino siya? At bakit?

Ang aking ina kasi hindi pa niya naranasang gumala tulad ng aking nagawa.
Lagi na lang siya sa bahay, hindi tulad ko laging nasa dagat.

3. Bukod sa world peace, ano ang magiging ambag mo sa mundo?

Kung ako'y magiging Mr. Filipinas,

ang aking talento para sa komedya,
ang aking talino para sa siyensiya,
ang aking katawan para sa bahay aliwan,
at ang aking kaluluwa para sa mga psychic readers.

I am hoping my professors give me a passing grade. Leaving you all with a question, what was the most interesting part of your university days? Thanks!  

26 comments:

  1. 'Adult Education' talaga? Palagi na lang! *hahaha* I don't mind naman much. :P

    1. I find your answer too negative, Cher Jo. What's wrong with falling in love? Though may nabasa akong quote somewhere na you should never let yourself fall in love, because most things that fall would eventually break into pieces. So it would be best to simply just love. Pero ewan ko ba, ang nega lang talaga. :P

    2. Ang pag-handle sa libog ay parang pamamalengke, dapat wais at praktikal, para makatipid. *hehe*

    3. That's definitely not true. Someone would always be good enough for someone else, no matter how that someone thinks lowly of himself. If another person rejected you, you should never be quick to conclude that there's something wrong with you. Instead, just think that the rejecter is not the right one for you. :)

    Thanks for answering, Cher Jo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr... Ngayon ka pa naging sensitive Sepsep?! Eh jan ka kaya sumikat. Lol...

    Hmmmm.. Ayoko din ng maanghang, pero natututo na kong kumain ng mga spicy foods! Hurray...

    Ang winner ng sagot dun sa last question ni Cher Jep! Award na award talaga. Sayo na ang korona! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natawa ako dun sa sagot mo sa question #1 ni Jep ahahaha :D I beg to disagree. Marami pa rin naman manunood ng pageant na ganyan ang theme. Mas marami ang maaaliw!

    I dunno kung itutuloy ng Eat Bulaga yung ZomBeauties na pa-contest nila or is it just another rumor.

    Ang lalim ng mga kasagutan mo sa questions ni Sepsep :))

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mabubusog ang utak mo dito sa history ng Hungary.

    payo ko sayo, kung magtatravel ka rin naman dito, sulitin mo na. Kumuha ka ng schengen visa para mabisita mo na rin ang ibang european countries.

    kill 25 countries with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha congrats at isa ka din sa mga awardee :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sep,

    Oo nga, i have to tell you that when I visited a cave here and it was so dark but I managed to take some shots inside and when I downloaded them in my laptop, I saw one and your name immediately came to my mind, grabe!

    Negative yes, but I took that negativity and turned it into a positive things. I am grateful to be able to love and be loved by many, not by students, but by fellow grown ups. I have many stories to share but I find my love life as less colourful than my teaching.

    I considered myself unlucky many years ago but I also woke up to realize that I am not the unlucky one, it was them who treated me badly. I also believe that there will always be someone for another person. Nobody is born without anybody to love and be loved. Hugs from Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice answers sir jonathan! pero i was moved by one of your answer,
    that one in regards to your mom :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ cher kat,

    Nagiging sensitive na nga ba si sep? Hindi na nga ako makapasok sa blog niya, for invited readers lang, baka ikaw lang yun, hu,hu,hu.

    I noticed that food is better with chillies but I opt not to order any because of my stomach. However, if you want spicy ones then a visit to Bangkok is going to make you filled with yummy food.

    Salamat po sa korona pero depended kung anong korona yun, baka para sa patay, ha,ha,ha. At sa susunod na magwawagi, ako na po ang magsasabit ng sash at magpapasa ng korona.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ fiel,

    Kaya ka siguro aliw na aliw sa mga kuwento ko, ha,ha,ha. Pero hindi ako sangayon sa mga kontest, parang laging may luto. Anyways, ano naman kaya ang qualifications ng ZomBeauties?

    Malalim ba? Hindi na ako nag explain, ipo-post ko na lang next time, ha,ha,ha. Ang Buhay Pag-ibig ni Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Pareng Cyron,

    Salamat at ikaw ang tinutukoy ko na gusto kong maging friend, ha,ha,ha. Kidding aside, I have a student from Hungary and I am fascinated by her parents: the way they speak and think, very intellectual and cultured. Of course they might just be a few of the cream of the crop.

    I enjoy visiting historical places and had been to some European countries with a schengen visa and would like to visit more. I cannot do 25 in one, pulubi much ang labas ko niyan unless makikitira ako for every country I visit. Hahanap pa ako ng sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rix,

    Thank you, thank you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Worst thing you did for love is falling in love? Hmmnn... di nga? May point! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ MeCoy,

    Thanks and I surely regret up to now and maybe for a long, long time not being with her for a long time when she was alive. I know she understands me.

    Sipag ah, three in one seating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I closed it down muna for now, Cher Jo. I mean my blog. But I shall return! *hehe* I just need to take care of a few matters first. Plus, na-enjoy ko din ang pahinga. :)

    Wait, I forgot to give you your grade! 94 ka for Adult Education. Pasadong-pasado! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, thanks sir Jo for answering my questions hehehe :) nakakahiya naman akin lang ang tagalog lols

    napaka-witty mong sumagot sir Jo, kung meron mang Mr. Filipinas, ikaw na talaga ang panalo :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jonathan, what a beautiful post:)
    So you know how to write humor beautifully ! Great !

    The following questions actually needed answers in detail :)

    1. What is the worst thing you did for love?
    2. What is the most unusual thing you did for lust?
    3. Which is worse, unrequited love or unrequited lust?

    Hope you will post again making the answers absolutely wonderful !
    Jonathan, looking forward to an exciting post :):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hala may ganito palang kaganapan. Aliw basahin ang sagot mo Student Jo hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Pee Bee,

    Yes, explain ko pa ba? Ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Sep,

    Thank you at oumasa ako pero sa practice baka bumagsak, ha,ha,ha. Sige rest muna your writing prowess and we will be waiting excitedly for your return. All the best to you and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jep,

    Mabuti nga yun at Filipino yung sa iyo so that I can practice writing as well. Magaling ako sa Filipino when I was in high school studying in a Chinese school. Given na kung bakit ako magaling, ha,ha,ha.

    Thanks for the tag at kung maging Mr. Filipino man ako, sana hindi dahil sa kapangitan kundi sa pagiging mabait na tao. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Most interesting about my university days? Yung pagiging student leader ko :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kakatuwa at kaka touch mga sagot mo, although di ko agree about love. For me, it is the greatest:)
    Anyway, la kong experience much in school. Nag home study lang ko, so no answer from me.
    Good luck to all your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a year ago when I wrote this and reading the comments once again from fellow writers/bloggers is somehow giving me a smile. Thank you for the interest and I am flattered to be visited by you in my blogging home. Bits and pieces, and after some time, the whole thing reveals itself.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete