Friday, June 17

Our Teacher


I was given a book by the parents of my students where numerous photographs were included.  It was published professionally and I was so appreciative of the effort and craftmanship that I needed to make a blog post about it.  Let me share the contents, the voice of the children, in their eyes of what I am. 



I love Teacher Jonathan! Bin


I love my school and I love Mr. Jonathan because he teaches me and all the other kids. Nara


I love the school because I get to do everything that I want to discover and art because I get to paint.  I love Mr. Jonathan because he always help me. Chris


School is fun because after lunch and snack we get to play outside. Teacher Jonathan is funny because he makes jokes, like one time he took Proud's lunch bag and knocked on it and asked if it is Olivia's house. Kaia


I love school because we play inside and we eat toast.  I love Teacher Jonathan because he hugs me. Grace


My favourite thing about school is making messages.  I love Teacher Jonathan because he gives good hugs and he makes great art! Anna


My favourite thing about school is to play with things in the sand.  I like Mr. Jonathan because he is silly, nice and he teaches me. Olivia


My favourite thing about school is drawing pictures, playing on the harp, seeing Olivia and swinging.  Mr. Jonathan is the teacher I love the most.  He is so funny.  He helps me draw a butterfly and reads us stories. Proud


I like school because Mr. Jonathan likes me very much.  I like school because of play time and hide and seek.  The school looks like a house. Bashitha


I like the computer most at ELC.  My favourite thing from Teacher Jonathan is the name card that he made for me on 20th of April. David


My favourite thing at school is playing on the computer with a headphone.  I love sitting with Mr. Jonathan for lunch! Jayden


My favourite thing about school is Mr. Jonathan's books that he brings to school.  I like my friends and play time.  I like Mr. Jonathan's glasses.  He is very nice and very funny. Branden


I love all of you children and wishing you all the best. Jonathan

8 comments:

  1. So much love!!

    Aahhh.. Those morning hugs from the kids... From the hallways, toilets and the random hugs in the classroom.

    One can never get tired of this job because it pays with something that money cant afford to buy---- warmth, love, respect and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, that's why I stayed for a long time in teaching.

    And I know you found your space, and I am hoping that the years will bring you much honour, love, respect and friendships.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do an amazing job as a teacher. That I am witness (well, off-site) to the wonderful things you do continues to endear you to me.

    Kudos, and may your tribe increase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post,Jonathan,
    You should be proud of your self as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and kind words again my dear, and thank you again Mister! I believe that when one work with passion and dedication, everything falls into their own places. Teaching becomes not just work, but a journey to share and help people become better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ms. Tomoko,

    Yes, I am proud of myself for being the teacher I am right now. I am happy that you shower me with kind words as well.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heto ang nagpapasaya sa mga teachers. Yung na-appreciate ang mga ginagawa nila.

    You are blessed to have students like them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I am blessed, and to have parents who trust and care as well. Thanks Ish!

    ReplyDelete