Sunday, August 21

The Garden of My Dreams

The Flower Es'Senses in Prachinburi is actually a resort but boasts of a garden gallery that is accessible to visitors and guests alike.  Since I did not stay in the resort, I took a chance to see the garden and I was allowed to do so. 

Welcome to Dasada, reminiscent of Singapore Botanical Garden in a smaller scale, but still unique and enthralling. 







The outside is immensely well-spaced by waterways, lakes, lined trees and ornate ones.  As there is no one around, I cannot locate which and what. It was a blind walk, though not to be missed by sight, but to be marvelled because of its beauty. 






Since I cannot have a huge garden like this, I will just settle for a great, big hug from you. 


Have a great, BIG, happy week to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing this beauty.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed! And a beautiful place to stay forever. Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thailand is full of temples and beautiful gardens! I don;t think I will ever have the chance to visit even 5% of these exotic places. Never mind, I will visit your blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! omg! wanna visit the garden too Sir! and that bear! heehheeh super duper cute!!!!!!
    hmm statue po ba yan? or? ahahha
    so happy that you had a wonderful time in such a beautiful place Sir!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi TM,

    You are very welcome to visit my blog for all of Thailand's known and unknown places of interest. It will be my pleasure to tour you around via the web.

    I always like the humour in your comments. Thank you for always visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cristine,

    It is tucked amongst many resorts and fields and I ended up visiting via accident. And what a great accident! It is indeed breathtaking to see the lakes, the plants and the environs, and the whole artsy touch of the place. Dasada is known for their furnitures and household creations so it isn't a surprise to see the aesthetic part of this place.

    Yes, the bear was there and made of fabric. You could actually hug it and sleep maybe in its arms. Would be nice to have someone to hug like that cuddly bear. Thank you Cristine for the visit.

    ReplyDelete