Thursday, August 18

Realizations

When there's spare time, I would indulge myself to some sketching or crafty things as to bring out the creative juices back in me.  With some pencils, a rubber and a lamp, I decided to sit down and sketch some fruits at first, to see whether I can actually do shadows. 




I realized that life is like sketching and in that it is easy to begin but difficult to continue.  And along the way there will be a lot of erasures, as I am unsure and do dislike the shape of my drawings or the play of dark and light.  



I realized that life offers a lot of opportunities and when we accept the challenges, we either succeed or learn from our mistakes.  It is the outlook that is most important.  As I was having a difficult time seeing the length of the shadow I wanted to make, I was in fact, using a rubber to correct my sketches. And I could.  Whatever I make wrong, I can always make them right




And when I realized that fruits are amazingly easy to sketch, I decided to change subjects thus the flowers.  In life, I need to seek for adventures and new beginnings to liven up my spirit.  To seek new friendships, smile more, strive for new skills, and be confident of what I can do and do for others.  



Sketching is both fun and frustrating.  Just like life, we can never be happy every moment of our life but we can always see the goodness in all things and smile about them. Be happy and stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment