Saturday, June 28

De-Stress (June 28, 2008)


Waking up early I the morning, I couldn’t help but jot down in my mind the activities I have to do during the full day. It was like a mad rush of coming and going of activities. It was always nerve-breaking, a very stressful part of the morning.

As I reach the middle of the day, things change as I had the chance to finish half of all those scheduled events to do and I get to breathe easily. And at the end of the day feeling exhausted in both mind and body, I had the chance to finish one day’s worth.

But is it really worth pushing myself to do so many in just one day? The answer is obviously no as I am stressing myself completely worrying if I can deliver or not.

My mindset should be focused on the most pressing issues before dealing with the not-so-relevant things per day. If I take one step at a time, I won’t be worrying a lot. Besides, it will never be healthier to me in the long run. This is the reason why there’s always a tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment