Friday, June 13

The Power of Prayers (June 13, 2008)


Being alone is probably difficult when troubles arise or when poor health sets in. Being alone is probably troublesome when one has to be on holidays and nobody will tend the garden or look after the house. Being alone is probably worrisome when one reaches old age, adding up, being lonely.

When one feels he is carrying the weight of the world and there’s no one to speak with, the power of prayers is ultimately the answer. God will never abandon us so in our contemplation and quiet solitude, we should seek His guidance so that we will feel better.

Though some prayers are left unanswered, we should not waver in our faith because it is in believing that we truly see the light.

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with this. I've had moments where I get strength from my solitude. It is when I'd feel God's presence more... while away from the busy world.

    Take care friend. :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete