Saturday, June 21

Nature's Helpers (June 21, 2008)


All those rain everyday had been giving my plants the care they need. I was grateful that I don’t need to go out late afternoon to give my plants some watering. So I let the plants grow by themselves.

After some days, I visited the garden and discovered many things. After those rain and restful nights for me, slugs had been invading and attacking the garden with their might. One of my very beautiful flowering plant was obviously being devoured at night. Another small tree was being visited by some insects as the leaves were all bitten making them look like unwanted cookies. Though I was given a rest for some nights, my plants had been treated badly by some insects.

But not all as some wonderful ladybugs had been eating up the aphids. And then I realized that this is how nature works. Just like in life, one has to give, to receive. Overall, the whole process is a wonderful part of nature. So I gave myself a big smile and said, “Thanks for these blessings!”

No comments:

Post a Comment