Friday, March 5

A Little Prayer

Dear Lord,

Make me strong as I walk through the road of emptiness. Care for me in a way you care for others. The path I am leading could be trodden one yet your hand to touch will help me in my journey.

Make me wise as I make choices, to seek, to end, and to continue. Grant me the wisdom you shared to others. There are bumps ahead yet your guidance will bring me glory in the end.

Make me a loving person through this world of hatred and pretensions. Shower in me the love you give to others. The way of the world fills me yet your spirit of patience and unconditionally will make me a better son.

Make me courageous to face the coming battles. Shield me from the arrows of despairs and bullets of struggles. The infinite fights amongst the people are overpowering yet your armour of justice and bravery will protect me from enemies abound.

I am but one yet I remain humble. I am nothing compared to Your glory. I believe in You and in the thought that You will always be with me along the way.

In prayers,
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment