Wednesday, December 15

Kids!

My four year old students are funny and the classroom is always a room filled with laughter.


Jack: There are aliens in every planets except Earth.

Teacher: Planets? Like what planets?

Jack: like Africa


Presenting the letter M

Something you put in your hand if you need to touch something hot…

Clue: Sounds like kitten.

Alicia: I know…meow?


Lucas: Who wants to go to my house?

Everybody raised their hands.

Madeline: I don’t know where you live. You need to give me an address.

Lucas: I cannot go. I have no dress, I am a boy.


Teacher: “What should we do with our neighbours together?”

Answers: play, eat, sleepover, watch tv

Alicia: Take a bath together.


Teacher: I was told you met Reinier and Felix at Starbucks. Do you like the drinks at Starbucks?”

Johnathan: “Yah, I like drinking beer!”


Felix hitting me to ask for help.

Teacher: “Please say excuse me if you need something, ok?”

Felix: Kiss me, kiss me!


Aino: Don't copy me.

Deena: I don't copy me.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! If things could only be solved with "kiss me! Kiss me!"... then the world will be such a better place. haha cute kids.

    ReplyDelete