Friday, July 15

A Welcomed Invite

It was supposedly just a delivery of sort.  I am de-cluttering and there are some things at home that can be used by other people thus the delivery to a friend's house.  Upon arrival, I was then asked whether I have the time to go with them to the floating market.  Since I was already there, off I went. Here's my small adventure.





I thoroughly enjoyed walking along the stalls that sell all kinds of things most especially food.  They were aplenty and then number of fruit juices I adore were all there from shakes to herbal drinks.  It was welcoming.  

the Lam Phaya Market

a barge used for the river cruise

part of Tha Chin river

a hundred year old abandoned house

a lotus flower at 5 pm


Thank you for the visit.  

10 comments:

  1. So happy for you Sir! that's a wonderful trip worth of a lifetime's memory :) always one of my dream na makapag travel din there, will try my best to make my dreams come true! :) have a lovely day po Sir :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda ng video! Akala ko puro magagandang lugar lang yung makikita ko, buti naglagay ka rin kahit isa na picture mo, astig :)

    May floating market din dito, seasonal nga lang (kapag tag-baha na, tapus yung mga may-ari ng palaisdaan nilalako yung mga isda nila sakay ang bangka) hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking us such an interesting trip.
    The barge used for the river cruise is very beautiful. That is a nostalgic picture. I like it.
    Have a good summer and enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cristine,

    Keep working on your dream and maybe we get to meet in on of those travels one day. Thank you for the regular visits, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video slides and photos are nice. Looks like any part of Thailand!
    How do you communicate with your Thai friends?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jep,

    Thank you for the comments. Magaganda nga yung mga lugar and then nilagyan ko ng oangit na pic, ha,ha,ha. Sorry na lungs.

    Eh kung baha na eh di ikaw na lang ang manghuli ng isda, libre pa. The question is, saan nanggaling ang mga isda?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Miss Tomoko. The barge is an equally safe transport along the quite and calm river. It was refreshing as the scenery was so green and peaceful. Have a lovely summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello TM,

    I do speak Thai and spoke it with gusto when frustrated, ha,ha,ha.

    I get to travel and pay Thai price because of my appearance and knowledge of Thai.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hinahango na nila ang mga isda bago pa umapaw sa palaisdaan :) (i hope ganun nga hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tama naman Jep, bago pa,kumalat eh hulihin na. I remember na nagkaroon ng great flood sa Bangkok, mga crocodiles at phythons ang mga nakawala. Hulihin din kaya sila ng mga tao? O sila ang hulihin ng mga hayop?

    ReplyDelete