Saturday, June 9

A New Day (June 9, 2007)


As a teacher, I am always looking for people in my workplace where I can share my ideas and for them to share theirs. I enjoy going to my workplace when I know that there are people I can count on, that there are people that can support my opinions and contributions. But when these people leave, I feel like a part of me is taken away.

In an internationally mobile environment where people come and go, I cannot but be proud to have met people who have touched my life and helped me grow as a person but also be sad, for I might not be seeing them again.

Life goes on, and all I have to do is to keep the old but look forward for a new beginning, a new friendship, a new day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jonathan! That was very nice.

    Teacher S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such nice thoughts about S and me.

    Never give up--remember why you became a teacher and the joy of knowing
    that your students will one day be better adults because you made a
    difference in their lives.

    Teacher J.

    ReplyDelete