Wednesday, June 27

Branching Out (June 27, 2007)


We always say to ourselves and to our friends that we have so many things to do but so little time. This is true when one is overwhelmed with work and cannot find time to stop and look around. With time-management, we can actually do the things we like to do and I will be doing that starting now. I mean I have to put my efforts into many things like I used to. I used to play the piano. I used to paint sceneries and animals. I used to listen to classical music. I used to act in stage plays. I used to read novels.

It is time. I have wasted so many so I need to start anew. With just one life, I should not be wasting it. I should do things that will make me happy. It is time to branch out, still do the things I like and learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment