Saturday, June 30

Listen (June 30, 2007)

I am so fascinated with people who can really sing and the movie Dreamgirls is one of the best I have seen and "heard" so far. I have the soundtrack and listens to the songs thru my MP3. The best song for me is the one sang by Beyonce, "Listen".

We need to listen to our heart even if some circumstances prove to be very difficult to avoid. It is in listening to our hearts that we truly become happier.
Here is the chorus part:


Listen,
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home, in my own home
And I tried and tried
To say what’s on my mind
You should have known
Oh,
Now I'm done believin you
You don't know what
I'm feelin
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice
you gave to me
But now I gotta find, my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment