Wednesday, February 20

Cycles (February 20, 2008)


I always tell myself that I won’t be doing the same thing next time I am faced with the same situation but I always end up doing the same mistakes over and over again. An example would be trusting people. I am always telling myself that people are good and I end up losing something in return.

Friends for one comprise the most bulk in my emotional growth. I long for friends and I long for trusting friendship. When a new person comes in, I wholeheartedly accept though I have not known the person well. So I try to be friendlier, to be more giving, to be more accepting. In doing so, I expect more than what I should be receiving and ending up being disappointed. I always end up lost.

When people come, I hope they walk through my life with such dignity and honour to respect themselves as they had promised. I do hope that they would in one way or another realize that I myself am human. I hope that I was born different, that I won’t be feeling miseries every now and then. Maybe being less sensitive, less loving, and less giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment