Saturday, February 23

Drama (February 23, 2008)


I do find being in situations where I get to be the antagonist sort of a movie role but my life is an unending television melo-drama. I get to be thrown into fire, showered with bucketful of water, ditched by the lead actress or brought in the center of a scandal. Very cinematic!

I am always taken for granted sort of the way moviegoers or television watchers perceived extras in both films and television shows. For then it is always the lead actor who is to get the best girl. It is always the lead actress who gets the bouquet, the praises and the leading men.

I am tired being thrown into bouts and bouts of disagreements and misunderstandings leading to despairs and frustrations. I had enough. I wanted to lead a life that is free, peaceful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment