Monday, February 25

Dancing (February 25, 2008)


Many years ago, I enrolled in a drama class just to be able to make good of my ever boring life and I loved every moment of it. I was very eager to attend classes and very enthusiastic to learn. My instructors were both well-known in the field of stage acting while my colleagues in the class were bubbly, free-spirited and joyful individuals. I was surrounded by good people. I was happy.

I long for that feeling, the feeling of being alive and ready to face the day. I long for the feeling where I get to meet people with the same interests, the same goals, and the same cravings for improvement. I long being with those wonderful people coming from different backgrounds and walks of life but share the same sentiment to the craft, a love for acting.

I wanted to be free again. I wanted to act again. I wanted to sing out loud and be happy. I wanted to dance with the wind.

Dance as though no one is watching you,
Love as though you have never been hurt before,
Sing as though no one can hear you...
Live as though heaven is on earth. (Souza)

No comments:

Post a Comment