Friday, February 1

A New Beginning (February 01, 2008)


I watched a television show last night and it was very interesting. A man who had not been changing anything in his life for the past 26 years decided to make changes. Brad, the husband wanted to exchange vows for the second time with his wife. They actually divorced years earlier but realized that being together is what they were destined to.

With the help of their four wonderful children, the couple got married in their own home along with a handful of invited friends. There were joy and happiness throughout the household. While the ceremony was ongoing, some of the visitors were sniffling and some were shedding tears. I wasn’t in that room, but tears kept on flowing on my cheeks.

The moment was wonderful but what made me cry was the joy and happiness that permeated within the entire family. I was crying but I had this big smile on my face. I was crying for joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment