Saturday, April 19

With Patience (April 19, 2008)



I have this plant that bears this ball-shaped flowers with petals exploding like a star from the solar system. It wasn't an easy plant to take care of. It continously grow higher and higher without bearing any blooms for a long time. I had been trimming the plant every now and then and waiting for the buds to come out.

In life, there is a need to patiently wait for something to happen. If we hope for things to be good, then we need to work on it. If we hope to receive something better, then we have to exert effort in making it happen. Like the flower, our patience can be rewarded in the long run. My patience to wait for the buds and the blooms to come is rewarded by the magnificent bursting petals of this flower.

So as I tread this life of mine, I take it one at a time, patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment