Saturday, April 26

We Are A Family (April 26, 2008)


I have three students in class that I consider as children of my own. They are equally sweet, playful, and show much concern and love. They guide me through my journey to discover in me the chance to be a father. They are my family.

I still have six weeks to go before the end of the school year and I knew that I will be missing them. They had been inspirations and hopes for me. They inspired me to make my craft a better one and they gave me hope as I gazed into their eyes and see their deep respect and love to their teacher.

I envy the parents of these children. They are not just smart and lovable kids but generous in spirit and love. As I mold them to become independent individuals, I give them my respect and my love as well. I wish them the best.

It's not yet time to let them go, but I am already missing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment