Saturday, April 24

Torn


Afraid to be alone
yet knowing it isn't right

To wait, to stay

remaining still, out of sight.


The times of solitude

envelopes the core

For each and every corner

seemed cold and a bore.


Delivers a mighty blow

each night that passed

The tears, the longing

the very hope collapsed.


And for the absence

a kindle of fire

Searched within

just one, no denial.


A promise was made

that there's but one

The coming was but

an accident compound.

Though the presence

filled empty feelings

It was the absence

haunting and seeking.


Torn, as if a choice

was to be made for now
When this will grow

to stop, I made a bow.

5 comments:

  1. hmmmm...

    *Power Hug* !!!!!!

    Whisper my name to the moon, we'll be looking at it at the same time, and I'll send my angel to give you a hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many meanings to TORN but it is in managing the situations that ensures my sanity.

    I always say thank you for giving me a friend like you. You do not know how much I appreciate your friendship.

    Thanks for the power hug. I looked at moon, said your name, and felt your presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh em gee! how do compose them phrases Maestro Athan? HOW? HOW?

    After nearly 3 years of blogging, my brain's so drained out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris,

    You just need to find inspirations in small things. Torn was written from the heart because I am feeling at a lost between two things: to continue or to cut off or to let go.

    Why don't you continue with your children's literature? I enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeff,

    I looked at the moon again and again every night and there it is so I guess the angel is watching me always from above. Thanks for the hugs!

    *Of course the moon will always be there :)

    ReplyDelete