Thursday, April 14

What I Dream For

simple life with great meaning

is all I aspire throughout

simple needs, immaterial

a fruitful existence about.




for to live in simplicity
is without any doubt
less of trials and insecurities

of serenity devout.





a small cottage atop a hill
pristine beauty and green

or a hut that stands still

on a farm with nature serene.





with plants and flowers abloom
of caring, admiring with leisure
purple, blue, pink and red

surrounded with great pleasure.





and when to live a dream
is not but inevitability

not easy but with focus

and profound ability.

2 comments:

  1. well I think this is the first time that you posted a photo of you.. :) lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually yes, first time though I have a photo pasted right in front of the blog page.

    I was inspired by the garden that I turned my trip to a narration via poetry.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete