Wednesday, April 23

Feeding the Fish

Part of a restaurant's attraction is to be standing beside a river or a lake aside from their good food. Part of being near the lake or the river is the abundance of fish. While waiting for your food to be cooked and served, you could buy a bucket of fish food or a big loaf of bread to feed the carps and turtles. Fancy feeding some with thoughts to ponder.

ONE
Survival of the fittest
Life is harsh as one blogger pointed out, and we need to arm ourselves with qualities to survive. Be it knowledge, courage, or heart ( Wizard of Oz), we do seek a position in this world where we should be proud of ourselves. 




TWO
The early fish catches the pellet.
When a good opportunity presents itself to us, we should take a look as soon as we can because they come in trickles. I don't believe in a rainfall of blessings. I believe I can be supported by my faith but it is up to me to make my own life. I should do NOW, rather than wait for it to pass.




THREE
You owe nothing to no one.
We owe nothing to anyone if we work for our subsistence. Nobody owes our lives because we made them ours. We might had the opportunity to be helped along the way and we need to be grateful. But remember that we build our own lives, they were just instrumental to our growth. 



FOUR
We won't find any if we just go around in circles.
We find contentment and solace within our comfort zone that we dare not move out of our circle. Sometimes, a big step is what we needed. I am being encouraged by a good friend by letting me see options on how to be happier and fulfilled and I am listening.




FIVE
The less able getting the last.
Whether we feel threatened by others or lacking in confidence, we should not make them as hindrances to look for opportunities. Just like love, there will always be one for you. 

Have a blessed day my friend!

24 comments:

  1. Tumatak sa akin yung last. Tama, when it comes to life, matira ang matibay. Pati sa pag-ibig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! And you need some other things like support from friends, faith in oneself, and some glimmer of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galing naman. So much wisdom to learn from the fishes....i mean from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gusto ko yung huling linya -
    "Just like love, there will always be one for you. "
    hay... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very positive post :)
    Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. naranasan ko mag pakain ng koi fish sa isdaan sa tarlac :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the fish, Ms. Joy. I was just looking at them and in each angle, I learn many things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course Jep, wag mawalan ng pag-asa. Darating din, wag nga lang laging nakapikit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rajiv,

    Thanks for the nice words. We learn from looking and observing things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Rix,

    Ang layo, wala siguro niyan sa Manila, hindi ko pa narinig.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I think I just fell...
    love the words and wisdom here :)
    i love fishes,so I'd like to try what you did <3

    "Whether we feel threatened by others or lacking in confidence, we should not make them as hindrances to look for opportunities. Just like love, there will always be one for you."


    Love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sa may Isdaab ba yan Rix? Naexperience mo din ba mag tacsiapo dun? Hihihi

    Sa Nuvali, pwede rin mag feeding frenzy!!!! Lezgow Enchanted Kingdom at picnic sa Nuvali. Wahehehe...househopping na din! As if may pambili ako ng bahay dun. Lels.

    Pinakagusto ko yung quotes ng four and five. Made me think and wonder for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gaya ng pag ibig.... Meron at meron ding para sa iyo.... I love kois.... Its a competition out there and should all learn and live with it....

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Che Jon wala nga ahaha kailangan mamrobinsya ka muna bago ka makapagpakain lolz.

    @Cher Kat nyahaha uu pero yung mura keme lang dun ang afford ko basagin lolz

    ReplyDelete
  15. There are lots of fishes in the sea. And surprisingly, lots of lessons from them too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Christine,

    I love fish too. I used to have nine fish tanks in my house until I gave up cleaning them every week. It was very tiring!

    Thanks for the visit and I visited your blog as well. Great narrations and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Cher Kat,

    Excited for July!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes Vitori Vita, it's a competition but we should not be wary because there's always be one for someone, unless one is too picky, ha,ha,ha. Nobody's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Rix,

    Unless magpunta ako sa mga friends kong may fish pond sa bahay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Olivr,

    Yes, we just have to know how to catch one, or feed them, or look at them, or admire them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. PArtida maliliit pa na isda pa yan nagagawan na ng makabuluhan na pagkukumpara sa realiadad pano pa kaya kung mga balyena andyan lols , miss u sir!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kung balyena ang mga yan, one, hindi ko kayang mag feeding, hindi kakayanin ng bulsa. Two, ihahambalos nila ang barkong sinasakyan. Three, ang comparison will be huge in scale. Halimbawa, kung naghahanap ng asawa o syota, balyena makukuha mo! Ha,ha,ha! Sa posting na ito, amoy isda ang magiging syota, he,he,he.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Life's reality in 1 to 5 discussed while feeding the fish! My of my what mind do you have my dear... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello,

    Bored must be since I can compose such teachings in life. I have so many things to share, wisdom and experiences, thus the use of fish in this blog post. Besides, when you watch them one by one, you really get something good in return.

    ReplyDelete