Thursday, January 15

My Google+ Awesome Photos of 2014

Since I signed in for Google+ and synced all my gadgets into one, I had been receiving posts and updates from them particularly of photos I took. Afterwards, they will send me a notice of an awesome photo taken from wherever I was. 
A beach scene from Banglamung, Pattaya, Thailand


A national forest in Mae Hong Son, Thailand


A pot filled with orchids from Lychee Resort, Pai, Thailand


The pond at a reasort I stayed in Mae Sot, Thailand


Maekasa Hot Spring in Mae Sot, Thailand


A ferris wheel at Wat Bua Kuan in Nonthaburi, Thailand


Nang Rong Waterfalls in Khao Yai National Park, Thailand


A man made lake located in Khao Bin Cave, Ratchaburi


My garden!
None of my jump shots made it nor some posed shots, ha,ha,ha. It seemed that Google+ doesn't recognize ugly faces. Anyway, my fave was the last one since it is my own: sweat, blood and labour of love.

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! clap,clap,clap!!!
    Great shots Sir!!!! I always adore your photography about nature Sir!!! keep the shots coming!! would always love to see more of your photographs!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolatio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nung unang kita ko sa larawan ng beach, akala ko ay kuha mula sa moon :)

    Nakaka-relax naman pagmasdan yung mga kuha na may kinalaman sa nature, at ang garden mo sir Jonathan, alagang-alaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cristine,

    Thanks and I can hear the clapping from here, lol! It just so happen that they were Google's faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jep,

    Hindi pa ako nakarating sa moon eh, lol! Maganda ang mundo kaya naman magaganda ang mga kuha. Salamat sa papuri sa aking halamanan. Isang side lang yan, he,he,he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the pride in the last photo :D :D Love the garden too!

    I want to see the Nang Rong Waterfalls when I get to visit Thailand :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks yccos, I am actually proud of my work. The winter break gave me an opportunity to revive the garden.

    Please come but the waterfalls you want to see is a bit far from the city of Bkk. Also. There are a lot of things to see around Khao Yai so an overnight stay is advisable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice shots jonathan. good to have pictures in googles. you can share later in instagram or pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ms. Joy, blogspot is already good for me. I have no more time to do instagram though I signed up for pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rajiv,

    Done better by Google+, try it.

    ReplyDelete