Tuesday, October 27

Of Caps and Photographs

I have gotten attached to a gift given to me many years ago.  It was a present from Italy, a black cap with a very discreet designer logo.  I adore it the moment I placed it on my head.  This is for keeps and it is! 

This cap had been with me in my many adventures.  While perusing the photos of yesteryears, I have multitudes of photographs with my cap on.  Allow me to post the narcissistic side of me. 


Ancient City, April 2010
Dreamworld, April 2011
Angkor Wat,  February 2012

Bohol,  July 2012
Flintstone Park, October 2013
Rayong Beach,  May 2013

Sarika Waterfalls, August 2014

Khao Kho, October 2014

Coron, August 2015

Hua Hin, August 2015

The cap that went places because I refused to part with it.  Besides, it made me look better in photographs sans the smiles. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment