Thursday, January 3

Not Being Idle

Three weeks of school break seems an awful long time especially if there's nothing to do, but not for me. Since the school ended for winter break, I am literally in the garden from seven in the morning and in different times of the day. Back-breaking and tiring at most, I was able to tidy up most of the clutter that makes my garden looks more of a jungle.

right side of the house

My long overdue side of the house was finally restored with all its glory. I cut off the plants and replanted them elsewhere, took the torn bags of stones and scattered them on the ground, and took the leftover blocks from the flood and made them as stepping stones.

right side of the entrance

I removed the dried leaves and prepared the soil for planting. I planted the cut rosettes on the ground as cover and hopefully they will look incredibly green and healthy by the rainy season.

left side of the house

I repotted numerous plants and arranged them aesthetically so that the squirrels, the cats, the birds and butterflies that visits the garden will find it an inviting place. (Though I always see butterfly wings as the butterflies were devoured by the birds, and feathers as they were snatched by the cats.)


I have one more week and it's time for a visit. How I wish I can bring my girlfriend with me, sigh.

Maybe I should make one like this at home.

17 comments:

  1. your very organize ,,, sana mnay picture sa garden mo nam mya squirrels hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, mukhang may ginagawa ka at nanginig ka nang nag-ta-type ka. lol! Mayroon naman akong pic ng squirrel, ang wala, nang hinihimay-himay ng pusa yung ibon. sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sobrang bestfriend mo talaga ang nature...

    sana nga may complete shots ka ng mga best plants mo...pakilala mo kami sa kanila...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siya, pagbalik ko gawan ko ng entry. Thank you senyor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galing naman! Mapagmahal daw ang mahilig sa plants....

    Saka ganda ng mga halaman... alagang alaga...

    Salamat sa pagshare ng mga photos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Para naman maganda ang nakikita ko everyday.

      Delete
  7. well im glad to meet a blogger that loves nature!
    you would save our world by that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing little things my way and I do enjoy it.

      Delete
  8. Mukha nga, pinuri ang sarili, ha,ha,ha. Puwede din akong mag share ng halaman, malayo ka nga lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nasa disyerto ka nga pala, hindi kakayanin .ng aking powers magpatubo diyan. Salamat sa muling pagdaan, ka tukayo.

      Delete
  9. @ jep: tumpak ka diyan. Pag may iniisip ako, naghahalaman ako. Ibig sabihin niyan, lagi akong may malalim na iniisip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Musta na ang mga halaman hehehe

    Ang alam ko mas sumisigla ang mga halaman pag inaawitan sila...

    Thanks for visiting my blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @jon: hindi ko pa sila kinakantahan, baka mamatay, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grabe. Ang sipag mo pa pala sa gatdening. Proud siguro nobya mo sa yo:)
    Dito ay winter time pa kaya hintay pa ng spring bago maglinis sa labas:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @joy - oo, basta halaman, sipag sipag lang!

    ReplyDelete