Saturday, January 16

Getting to Know You 8



Getting to Know You is a series of classroom bloopers and inspiring comments from my students.  I got a thousand but because I do not write them all then I forget, my bad. And for those that I remember, I share them to you.  Here are some of my favourites:





Teacher: When I had my cast taken out, I told the doctor that I love him.
Student: Why? Is he handsome?


Teacher:  Vegetables are good for us.
Student:  No, I cannot eat green stuff because I will turn green.


Teacher: How come everybody got a stamp on their arms except him?
Student: He has them but you cannot see them because he is dark.


Student: I like eating apple sauce.
Teacher: How do you eat it?
Student: With a spoon.


Teacher: What do you think is happening to our tree?
Student A: It's dying because it's old.
Teacher: How about me, I'm old, am I dying?
Student B: Yes, you will die but not now.  You will die LATER!


Student C: I want to die now!
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Student C: I want to die now so I can be in Jesus' house.


And my favourite from a child I tutor-

Reading a sentence-  The children studied their lessons for a test.
Student: What does stu died mean?

It means condolences to stu family, sorry!

Have a nice day!

12 comments:

  1. OMG! this is funny yet inspiring Sir! ahahha
    nakatawa yung mga sagot ng mga bata. I love them! ahha
    would love to read more posts like this in your blog Sir!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cristine. I will try to write them next time so I wont forget them. Inspiring, funny, witty and very innocent, children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aheheh benta sakin yung You will die LATER!
    Happy blogging Sir Jo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang saya lang!

    Kids say the craziest thing talaga! Hihi

    I used to write my kids' bloopers noon bago ko umuwi para di ko malimot... I wonder where's that notebook now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Blue,

    Para sa ating lahat yan, ha,ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good you write them as I cannot remember most because I am always busy. Post them Cher Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo nga naman 'with a spoon' lols

    Pag ganyang mga bata parang ok lang mamilosopo kasi hindi naman nila alam yun, pero yung mga students kong pilosopo minsan kailangan din 'basagin' hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you mean by basagin? To answer back with a more pilosopo answer, kaya yan! I wish you can post some so I can read them Cher Jep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wakakakakaak! 5555555
    What a funny bunch of kids you have. They are so innocent and adorable to remove stress from you sometimes. It is better than working in big corporate companies where people are killing and stabbing each other.

    From today, you should jot down their rib-tickling answers in a note book. Publish it later and you will be the next Harry Porter's author, laughing to the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ending statement, a fat bank statement, 555!

    Wish I could remember them all because I need the money now. Will surely jot them in my notes and make more posts out of them.

    ReplyDelete