Sunday, May 8

Waterloo


I received some heartwarming messages from five individuals I didn't expect to send me messages. One is a high school buddy whom I got to know only during my mum's wake. Another is a former colleague of mine in school whom I don't see often.  Next is a high school classmate living in Canada whom I considered as my best friend but we parted ways.  The fourth is a mum of a former student who is based in Australia.  The last being a co-teacher of mine during my first six years working as a preschool teacher in Manila.  These five are most unlikely to send me a private message but they did.

I wasn't expecting anything when I posted my 'ongoing battle'.  Ongoing as I had this dilemma in class since December.  As much as I try to help or support, the problem though solved on a daily basis, changes everyday.  There would always be a new behaviour for a corrected one the day before.  It is a constant struggle not for just one child, but for the entire class as well.  Hopefully, things will get better. 

Thank you for the hugs and short messages from friends around - Denmark, Norway, USA, Poland, Philippines, Thailand, England, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Italy and Belgium.  Your love and words of encouragement are helping me in my battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment