Thursday, May 5

Endearments

When the world seems to agree that my name Jonathan will forever be 'melancholia' comes a new chapter I wasn't expecting to happen.  My forever posts of death named me 'Dreary', while my travel adventures made me 'Dorathe Explorer.'  The garden, a subject of my blog in arrays, represented myself as "calm and collected' and my philosophical taking of things mundane made me the 'Living Confucius'.

In my lifetime, terms of endearment were unheard of.  I was bullied so I get to be called names.  Even my own dad often referred to me as 'unwanted'.  Not everything were bad though, there were also bouts of good names received: 'talented', 'creative', 'artist', and the likes. Most notably would be the word 'friend'.

With the twists and turns of life, from memories past and regrets, comes sunshine.  Once or twice experienced in his lifetime, that ray of bright light is shining through the dark crevices of my existence.  I don't really know how to explain this, ha,ha,ha.

The word that rings in my ear and making me skip a beat right now is 'lobster', a play of word stemming from the word love.  Add to that is a special made-up concoction of familiar words such as honey and my baby.  So now I am referred to as 'hunny bebekow lobster'.

This is probably how I would look like. *smiles*


from jaymoylovesfood.com

Kidding aside, it grows on me.  

So thanks a million, my dearie D!

No comments:

Post a Comment