Friday, May 13

Changes Out and In

As I celebrated beginnings with endings, I also happen to take photographs of growth, buds and evergreens.  Quietly nestled amongst the towering trees, they came out of their hidings and produced some of the most amazing patterns in nature, and not to mention, life.  The changes that they transform themselves remind me of what I can do with mine. 


Rosy pink, just like the beginning of love.


White and delicate, its feathery petals remind me of relationships.


Buds, clustered, huddled together give a sense of togetherness.


Green, to turn white, a transformation in action.


Tiny, yet powerful, the fragrance alone brings forth a feeling of worth.


And lastly, ferns growing among smooth stones, tells me that nothing is impossible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment