Monday, May 2

Longing For You To Walk With Me in My Garden



I was busy being happy and the results were quite ok.  I do draw and paint but one night, while waiting for everyone to finish, I was left alone to do nothing so I made these illustrations via an app called Sketches





The flowers were photographed during my short stay in Kamphaengphet and became a reference as I drew one flower each. 



These lovely flowers were drawn because I am inspired by someone, though inspiration comes in many forms.  


When I was sick many years ago, I produced artworks that are now stacked together in boxes. When I was sad, I did calligraphy writing to let the sadness go.  When I am in love, these sketches then.



They may be amateurish and my actuations, teenage like, but it is better to show one's happiness than wallow in the dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment