Monday, July 2

On My Own (July 02, 2007)


I am always a loner since I was in my elementary days. You could always see me sitting on a bench by myself, reading a book in the library, or staying in my bedroom drawing pictures. I wonder why I chose to be one. It is a choice that until now I embrace.

I am still alone, fending for myself. I go to work, tutorials after school, gardening at home, watch television shows and check e-mails. It is an everyday routine, quite boring.

It is awfully sad to be alone in this world. One time I was very ill so I packed my things in advanced coz I knew that I will have to be admitted in a hospital. It was a pitiful sight but brave enough of me to stand strong.

Each one has a destiny and mine is to lead this life, on my own.

2 comments:

  1. If I was brave enough to live on my own, I would have run away from home. (Simetimes) I wish I were brave like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was brave enough to live on my own, I would have run away from home. (Simetimes) I wish I were brave like you.

    ReplyDelete