Wednesday, July 4

Differences (July 04, 2007)


What is it with people who cannot respect other people's culture or differences? The mere fact that we are now living in a multi-cultural or exposed to the amalgation of various ethnic groups that I would supposed that people will respect and diversify their thinking and acceptance. I am wrong!

We still live in a world where a distinct difference in accent is frowned upon. A world where color is an issue, tolerated but not accepted. We are still in a world of indifferences despite the many exposure and information gathered.

I hope to educate people about tolerance and acceptance. I hope to make this world a better place for each and every individual. I do believe that there is no second class, third class citizens and that we are all equal in the eyes of God.
How about you, have you accepted the differences amongst people?

No comments:

Post a Comment