Wednesday, July 11

The Joy of Teaching (July 11, 2007)


I am to share one of the best letters I received in my many years of teaching. The letter is outstanding in a sense that it is visibly honest and thoughtfully written by my student's parents. It inspires me to further improve my craft.

Well, it seems that it isn't so easy to say goodbye especially since you are such an important and special person to our son.

The first years of a child's life are very important to the formulation of character, emotions, behaviour and actually the child's very personality. because of you and your special qualities as an educator, we have been able to raise our son with confidence and knowledge. We are very proud of our son and you have a large part in that!

You will always be an important part of our lives and especially our son's life.

This is what makes teaching more than a profession, it is a vocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment