Wednesday, May 21

A Year (May 21, 2008)


It’s a year now since I started blogging. I have no regrets but only praises for being able to blog my thoughts and feelings with a technology feel into it.
Blogging my feelings have been a tremendous help towards a more stable emotional life. Aside from the beauty of plants that surrounds me, blogging gives me the same pleasure as I write many instances of my life, be it good or bad. It is an outlet for releasing pent up emotions brought about by changes, rejections, move, and loss.

Blogging my thoughts had been helpful as I gain confidence in writing and in increasing my vocabulary I seldom use. It gives me an opportunity to send my ideas and messages to some chosen few who reads my blog occasionally. I have many things to share and have learned many things throughout that’s why blogging my experiences and thoughts in here makes me feel that I can be of little help to others.


So a one year anniversary for me. Thanks to blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment