Monday, May 19

Less Expectations (May 19, 2008)

I like meeting people but whenever I do, I always end up being disappointed because it is always not reciprocated with equally positive vibes. In my workplace, I always manage to make people upset because of my high standard of work. I was told many times by my supervisors to lower my standards so as not to upset myself and so that I can be more positive with my dealings with my co-workers.

In my social circle, I always expect an equal share of effort in communication so that I can be alive in my exchange of ideas and whereabouts. And when the fire in me is extinguished by neglect and forgetfulness, I tend to be disappointed and hurt.

The problem is mine and I knew it all along. So for now, it is better to just go on living with less of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment