Friday, May 16

It's Too Much! (May 16, 2008)

I have met so many people in this lifetime of mine that’s I have this nerve in me that is still so sensitive when the issue of ignoring surfaces.

Considering I am “just” a teacher to some, I have been in many situations where I have to learn how to be doubly polite and deep down humble, dealing with some “rich and affluent” members of the society. And no matter how humble and polite I may be, I am always thrashed around if not completely ignored when I am around them.

I wonder why some people just cannot make an effort to respect others or simply give a nod and say, "Oh, you are there!" I am always wondering and always deeply hurt. I cannot understand why I am invisible to the eyes of some people. Is the world so materialistic they only look at money?


My only hope is that someday, I can walk with my head up high not as an arrogant person but as a good person in the eyes of my Creator. For it is only in His eyes, that I am equal with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment