Tuesday, August 12

Mother's Day (August 12, 2008)


As a teacher,I always put great emphasis on the roles of parents in rearing their children. Though most are taught in schol, the beginning stages are far important than anything else. There is always a big difference between children who were raised by their parents and those raised by other members of the house including nannies. The ones whose parents are always there to guide and support are more successful in school rather than those whose parents are always absent. This is what I had observed and this is just my opinion.

In this regards, I would like to thank all the mothers who had been gracefully offering their time and love to the children I am teaching and had taught for many years. This entry is for all the mothers who gave their trust and respect to me as a teacher. I am forever grateful.

I am grateful not only for the trust and the respect but because of your dedication and commitment of being a " true mum". Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I can't wait to see my mom. I haven't seen her for more than ten years already. Only through emails and phone calls.

    Kudos to you and your mom.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You might be wondering why Mother's Day in August? Well, it coincides with the Queen's birthday so Thailand celebrates it with much festivity and respect.

    Ten years are very long. Fly and visit her sometimes. The physical togetherness beat calls and e-mails by millions.

    ReplyDelete