Friday, August 29

The Start of an End (August 29, 2008)


I suddenly realized that all through these years I am living in a world I made up. A world believing I have friends around me. And now I have to wake up from this illusion.

If I can treasure friendship, I can also throw it knowing that my friendship will never be reciprocated. If I can exert effort to mend broken ties, I can also make the chain rusty for it to break easily. I am not the only one to blame.

I might still be where you found me, the lowly person seeking approval and acceptance from all. I might not be able to stand side by side in your mighty pedestal but I am not looking up. I am not going to soar and fly. I will just surrender.

There is no use for explanations; it is a choice you gave. You live your life, I live mine. It’s the start of an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment