Wednesday, December 31

Cheers! (December 31, 2008)

As the year ends, I am very grateful of the fact that I have been enjoying life in many different degrees. I am blessed with the wonderful presence of my family, friends, students and co-workers. I am grateful for the bounty of nature by providing my surroundings with greens and my garden with beautiful flowers all throughout the year. I am happy to be able to find time to write and blog my thoughts and eventually read other blogs during my free time.

It wasn't smooth sailing all throughout but I always make it a point that I am not affected by remarks and criticisms which I am sure will diminish my zest to live. I expect less but work more. I love more but expect less. I plan ahead but work out smallest details. I smile when I don't need to and I walk to cool off steam. I enjoy small moments and gather memories from short meets and funny adventures. I learn from small talks and achieve with big results.

The people around me made me realized that life is worth living. The consequences around me made me realized that those events happened for some reasons. My students made me realized how lucky I am to be their teacher. The family I have made me more secure about my philosophy in life. The friends who had come and who had disappeared gave me the courage to continue making friends and believe in interdependence.

Thank you to all those who had been a part of my existence. The year had been a wonderful addition to my cumulative years. Cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment