Sunday, December 21

For Jepoy (December 21, 2008)


At times, I do think that everything I write has the same meaning, the same intention, and the same purpose. Probably yes, because I see life as a challenge and winning one challenge at a time is my way of gaining hope and strength, thus my entries. I experienced many things but those experiences cannot be measured in comparison with others by the weight of sufferings or hardships, of tears and of hatred, and of lost and of misfortunes. I experienced things that each and every one of us had experienced, in many different levels. It just so happened that I write mine.

I write not wary of the grammatical structure in my sentences. I write for practice. I write for myself. It just so happen that there were lost individuals who have expressed interest in reading some of my entries. I thank them for those visits. I am grateful of their presence. I appreciate their comments.

When Toilet Thoughts mentioned the mind and the heart factors of my writings, he is indeed correct as I write from my heart. The entries are written accounts of my reflections in life, of my love to my profession, of my struggle to belong but most importantly, of my identity as an individual.

I am lost but it is in writing that I see the direction and purpose of life. I am sad but it is in writing that I let go of my sadness. I am always alone but it is in writing that I feel company around me.

I used my past experiences to rise up and let go. I became more empathic to causes and more forgiving to others. I learned that life is short and that I have to live it full.

I thank Toilet Thoughts for taking time to make mention of my blog. "Jepoy, when you opened your door to my knocking, I knew that I am home."

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. Thanks Jon. That was sweet. And I love the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jon, you're definitely right. People right for different reasons. But when you write with your heart, you give your readers a better glimpse of your soul. Continue doing what you do.

    And I've always believed that we move forward by looking back. Keep it strong.

    ReplyDelete