Wednesday, December 3

GOD (December 03, 2008)


I believe in God and love His greatness. He has been instrumental to my being and to all the things that had happened and is happening to me. I trust Him all throughout in my dealings with life and with the dreams I like to pursue. He is always by my side and I feel His presence as I appreciate the blessings I am receiving everyday.

What do I say to people who do not believe? What do I say to people who challenge my belief? How should I react when harsh things are said and I feel offended? How should I explain that this is my belief, my upbringing, and my destiny?

I live in a community majority of those are from another faith. Though different in perspectives and beliefs, we all live in harmony as we do not step on each other's rights and choices. I work in a community where twenty two different nationalites are represented. We speak about our cultures, we discuss about our philosophies, we respect each and other individualities and religious affinities. Never was I questioned about my faith, never was I ridiculed for believing until today.

God works in mysterious ways. Maybe it is time for me to show my faith so that others might see the goodness of believing. Believing in oneself is an excellent choice but believing in God and His works and wonders is unmatchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment